Certified Criminal Law Specialist, State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization
If you live in the Los Angeles area and you've been implicated in a serious felony such as homicide, theft, sex crimes,
or Internet crime, you need top tiered, experienced legal representation to help you with your criminal defense. Our law office offers exactly that, having represented over 2000 criminal cases statewide, many in the
Los Angeles area, beginning in
1993. Recognized by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization as a Certified Specialist in Criminal Law
— a distinction held by only a few hundred attorneys in the state
— we have the qualifications and proven experience needed to mount a serious felony defense on your behalf. Whether fighting the case at trial, in pretrial motions, or by negotiation, we are committed to serving our
clients' best interests in any of the Los Angeles area courts.
- Los Angeles area script writer investigated for sexual intercourse with a
minor: No charges filed.
- Los Angeles Gulf War veteran charged with trafficking
methamphetamine: Drug trafficking charge dismissed at preliminary hearing.
- San Bernardino area military reservist charged with assault with a
firearm: Hung jury at trial.
- Culver City Schools security officer charged with felony domestic
violence: Felony charges dismissed at preliminary hearing.
- Los Angeles graduate student investigated for domestic
violence: No charges filed.
- Los Angeles area musician charged with domestic
violence: Case dismissed.
- Pacific Palisades Vietnam War Veteran charged with assault, child
endangerment: Not guilty at trial.
- Business executive charged with rape: Hung jury at trial.
- Los Angeles teacher charged with domestic
violence: Charges dropped.
- Los Angeles dentist accused of criminal car theft/insurance fraud: Charges dropped.
- Los Angeles actor charged with felony sexual
assault: Charges dropped.
- Santa Monica registered nurse charged with
criminal assault: Charges dropped.
- Los Angeles business executive charged with embezzlement and concealment of exotic cars: Hung jury/mistrial.
- L.A. registered nurse/paramedic charged with
assault with a deadly weapon / great bodily injury: Not guilty verdict at trial.
In addition to serious criminal felony defense, we also handle greater Los Angeles area misdemeanors, traffic offenses, and the like.
|In 2002, Mr. Rose was recognized by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization as a Certified Specialist in Criminal Law, a distinction
held by only a few hundred attorneys in the state.
Our office is located in Santa Monica, California
, where we enjoy a
A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. For more information, please refer to
our page on the BBB
If you, or someone you know in California, needs the advice or assistance of an experienced Los Angeles area
criminal law attorney, please call Alec Rose today at 310-877-5398.